Friday, December 16, 2011

1st Post: Welcome to Touching All The Bags!

Hi, I'm MicMac. I created this blog because I absolutely love talking about baseball, I can do it day and night. I have been writing down a lot of baseball ideas, and I want to get it into print, so I figured why not try and run a blog to put my ideas out there. So to give people a little background on me...

I am from the Midwest, and my favorite team is the White Sox. I am a fan of baseball, I read baseball news whenever I have the chance, and I am not the bitter type of fan that will loathe if the Cubs end up ever getting to the playoffs. I am kind of a stats guy, though I also like referring to the original stats that new sabermetricians hate; home runs, rbis, runs, stolen bases. So, stick around, and I will try and get some good posts up as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment